Laboratory Testing and Analysis for hazardous environmental constituents in soil, water, sludge, biota (fish, crabs, etc.). Army Corps approved, Navy (NFESC) approved, USEPA Contract Laboratory Program, NELAP certified.
Products & Services
- Army Corps
- P.O. 910971 - CH2M Hill, Inc.
- EPW05028 -
|| US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Web Site Results
- Compuchem Labs - Sitemap
- ...Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center (NFESC) U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- CLP Program
- ...multiple organic and inorganic sample analysis bid lots for the U.S. EPA ...methodologies. While the CLP supports CERCLA activities, the methods used in
- Sampling Supplies
- ...of soil samples for volatile analysis. The EnCore sampler is available
- ...Methods U.S. EPA. Methods for Chemical Analysis of Water and Wastes. EPA-
- Out of Control Events
- ...laboratory to proceed with sample analysis, a Quality Assurance (QA) Notice explaining
Found any discrepancies in your company profile?
Request to update the information